Via Ugo la malfa, snc (LT) - Italy
Fiscal code - VAT number: IT 03138100593 - C.C.I.A.A. Frosinone Latina no. REA LT-303960
Owner's email address: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
Methods of treatment
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties. However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as for example the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data. The User can verify whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the indicated addresses at the opening.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller. When the treatment is based on the User's consent, the Owner can keep the Personal Data for longer until said consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
The User's Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious activity or fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Tag Management, SPAM Protection, Statistics, Displaying Content from External Platforms, Hosting and Back End Infrastructure, Payment Management and Registration and Authentication. To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the "Details on the processing of Personal Data" section.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User Contact by phone (this Application)
Users who have provided their telephone number may be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes related to this Application, as well as to satisfy requests for support. Personal Data processed: telephone number.
Contact form (this Application)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the header of the form. Personal Data processed: surname; e-mail; first name; telephone number.
Mailing list or newsletter (this Application)
By registering with the mailing list or newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Application may be sent. The User's email address could also be added to this list as a result of registering with this Application or after making a purchase. Personal Data processed: surname; e-mail; first name.
Unless otherwise specified, this Application processes all payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means through external payment service providers. In general, and unless otherwise stated, Users are requested to provide payment details and personal information directly to such payment service providers. This Application is not involved in the collection and processing of such information: instead, it will only receive a notification from the relevant payment service provider about the successful payment.
This type of service is functional for the centralized management of the tags or scripts used on this Application. The use of these services involves the flow of User Data through them and, where appropriate, their retention.
Google Tag Manager (Google Ireland Limited)
Hosting and backend infrastructure
This type of service has the function of hosting Data and files that allow this Application to function, allow its distribution and provide a ready-to-use infrastructure to deliver specific functions of this Application. Some of the services listed below, if any, may operate on geographically distributed servers, making it difficult to determine the actual location where Personal Data is stored.
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Users' Personal Data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and content recognized as SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Ireland Limited)
Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, the User allows the application to identify him and give him access to dedicated services. Depending on what is indicated below, the registration and authentication services could be provided with the help of third parties. If this happens, this application will be able to access some data stored by the third party service used for registration or identification.
Direct Registration (this Application)
The User registers by filling out the registration form and providing his Personal Data directly to this Application. Personal Data processed: CAP; city; surname; e-mail; address; billing address; shipping address; nation; first name; House number; telephone number; password; province; business name.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixel) (Facebook, Inc.)
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them. This type of service could still collect data on web traffic relating to the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited)
Learn more about Personal Data
Analysis of User Data and predictions ("profiling")
The Data Controller may process the usage data collected through this Application to create or update user profiles. This type of treatment allows the Owner to evaluate the User's choices, preferences and behavior for the purposes specified in the respective sections of this document. User profiles can also be created thanks to automated tools, such as algorithms, which can also be offered by third parties. To obtain further information on the profiling activity, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document. The User has the right to oppose this profiling activity at any time. To find out more about the User's rights and how to exercise them, the User can refer to the section of this document relating to Users' rights.
Sale of goods and services online
The Personal Data collected is used for the provision of services to the User or for the sale of products, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may be those relating to the credit card, the current account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided. The Payment Data collected by this Application depends on the payment system used.
Sale of goods and services online
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
• revoke consent at any time. The User can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his Personal Data.
• oppose the processing of their Data. The User can object to the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
• access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
• check and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons connected with their particular situation. Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.